Fighter Factory Ultimate is a compact application designed to help you create a character for the M.U.G.E.N games. It includes a wide variety of tools that enable you to start from a blank template and customize all the character parameters.
The application features a tabbed interface that allows you to work with multiple characters at the same time and compare the parameters of each project. The tools are grouped into menus which makes them easy to access when editing a character profile.
Most of the program’s features deal with the aspect of the character and enable you to add sprites, define color palettes and create animations. You can also import the images from other characters in order to simplify the development tasks.
Features / Changes:
- See Fighter Factory Ultimate 2.5 for base features;
- Fixed Save all bugo (not saving, corrupt or blank file);
- Fixed the inverted palettes bug (BMP and PNG are reversed);
- While opening a DEF file using thye small button, opens only this file, not the entire character;
- Invert more than one color at a time;
- Better auto color sorting;
- Insert palette in image was saving PCX with an inverted palette and not doing the Clean pass correctly;
- Error while using the function Optimize palette;
- Add different color from other palette starts on the last free slot, from the beginning, keeping the last color untouched (transparency);
- Sprite optimizer removes the palette and share sprites with their own palette in a SFF of "Individual" palette mode;
- Palette type inverted (selecting an item, was defining another);
- Image of command view not showing correctly sometimes;
- Import sprites from another char defines correctly the sprite's group and number;
- While using the Save function in the SFF editor on Intro or Ending, the file is correctly saved and not overwriting the char's SFF file;
- While using the Save function in the AIR editor on Intro or Ending, the file is correctly saved and not overwriting the char's AIR file;
- Some adjustments.
- Windows 98 or higher
- 256 MB of RAM memory (recommended 512 MB or more for multi-character feature and memory cache mode)
- 10 MB of disk space
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x86)