Topic starter 10 de March de 2023 15:30
This is a small update to fix all known issues since version 3.6 release.
- See Fighter Factory Studio 3.6 for base features;
- Fixed the file modification watcher showing twice and prompting the user at every external change, even if there's already a prompt active;
- Fixed camera movement (up/down) on BGs editor;
- Fixed a bug where incorrect indexing causes code to me moved to the wrong animation;
- Fixed the crop after option on the add sprites function;
- Fixed the sprite Export function for SprMake2;
- Fixed default width/xscale values for new Parallax elements;
- Fixed sprite not showing properly on BGs editor after undo/redo and BG type changes;
- Fixed Zoom Fit function for graphic editors;
- Fixed program freezing on DirectX rendering mode (dead-locking on slower machines).
- Linux (x64)
- 1 GB of RAM memory (recommended 2 GB or more for multi-character feature and memory cache mode)
- 45 MB of disk space